Samstag, 10. März 2012

Vamp Hair

Today I was @ the Grieder store in Zurich for a special fashion shoot for GPoint. They chose 3 girls, who got styled and dressed up by a great styling team. The shooting was outside the store and it was freezing! I wore a lot of neon colors, green pants, a yellow tank top and an orange neon jacket... Back home, I used my fancy hair and make up for a few pics in my garden ;) The pictures from the shoot will follow next week, hopefully! I'm really excited how they will look like!



I was wearing:
Zara jacket with stitched fur
Zara black cardigan
New Yorker leggings
Chanel Vintage double flap bag
Jeffrey Campbell shoes
CC Skye bracelets
Ebel watch
House of Harlow sunglasses
Moon'c paris skull necklace
Heart necklace by NK Designs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen